Quick Facts about the River Arts Festival
- Began in 2005 as an art show and celebrates its 10th anniversary edition in 2015
- Today is a multidisciplinary celebration, including music, the visual arts, film, culinary arts, dance and the literary arts.
- Attracts an audience of 3,000+ to Dunnville over a 14 day period each November
- Surveys indicate 20% - 25% of the Festival’s audience is “from away”
- Planned and managed entirely by volunteers
- 85% of operating revenue comes from the local community—from people, businesses and organizations who value and understand the importance of the arts
- Features the best of local and national stature performers
- In 2014, 15 downtown venues were included in the Festival’s “Walking Gallery”, providing hanging space for 50 visual artists
- Named Haldimand County’s Festival/Special Event of the Year in 2013
Your Investment in the Arts -
Consider Becoming a Sponsor or Donor .
Donations to the Festival, hosted by Haldimand Art Works, a registered charity, are eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
The Festival provides a variety of sponsorship opportunities and associated public recognition. If you would like to become a sponsor, please click here for further information.